Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Wasted time...for pay!

As far as I am concerned, the Masterminds shoot was a bust. I was cast as a principal, for 2 days. This is all good...the money wasn't that bad, and the food? Amazing. But then I was confined to sitting around doing nothing almost the entire time. Wednesday I was used a total of 4 minutes, and never in a focused way. Friday....I was not used at all. Sat around waiting for them to use me, sweltering in my suit, and then 6 hours later I'm told they are wrapping me as they have no need of any shots with me in it. So, though I will happily take the money and run, I'm still stumped as to why my character was cast as a principal. There were extras on set working more than I did and they were paid $9/hour. I did substantially better than that for reading a book.

Funny how the industry works sometimes.

No comments: