Sunday, December 12, 2004

ahem...La la la la...





Your Dominant Intelligence is Musical Intelligence



Every part of your life has a beat, and you're often tapping your fingers or toes.
You enjoy sounds of all types, but you also find sound can distract you at the wrong time.
You are probably a gifted musician of some sort - even if you haven't realized it.
Also a music lover, you tend to appreciate artists of all kinds.

You would make a great musician, disc jockey, singer, or composer.



3 comments:

L-chan said...

Speaking of music, I do believe that the By Divine Right video you were in is now on their site. Go watch it off a large buttocks. =P

The Acting Artist said...

Hey Thanks! This is actually the second version I've seen, and is much better!!! Largest reason? 300% more Tim! On the first one (known as the "Revealing The Llama UNCUT" version), you could see my arm like 4 times and my face only once. I'm pleased they used different takes for the new one (The "Circumcised Llama" version), and you can pick me out several times throughout the first half. I'm lost in the second half, though it's my arm you see taking Jose's guitar off at the end.

ricknight said...

300% more Tim... Now that's a advert I'd like to see...